Upon authorization, you may return unopened purchases received from The Daniel Plan Store within 60 days of delivery for a refund of the product cost excluding shipping.
For Shortages, Damaged and Defective Items:
- Contact Customer Care for instructions. There will be no additional charge to replace a damaged or defective product.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
To Return Unopened Items:
- In order for your return to be accepted at the warehouse, you MUST contact Customer Care to receive specific return instructions. Returns are subject to approval. Any items returned without approval will be refused by The Daniel Plan Store and their contracted shipper and no credit will be issued.
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping cost of the return. We recommend using a shipping method that you can track, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Please include a copy of your Packing List in the box with your returned item(s). Items approved for return should be sent to Purpose Driven Communications, 30021 Comercio, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for credit processing. Your credit will be refunded in the same method as your payment for that order.
Discontinued products, sale items, DVDs, CDs and downloadable resources are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact Customer Care. Orders may be cancelled or modified any time prior to when they are released for processing. Orders are released multiple times a day, so be sure to contact us right away if you want to cancel or change your order.
If you have a question on our policies, please email us.